Omniguard UHS Floor Polish (4 Litres)
A high-solids "wet-look" shine that’s easy to maintain
High performance and high gloss UHS floor finishes are our speciality and with the introduction of OmniGuard™ to our product range, we have simply strengthened the best floor care products in the industry.
Designed with the latest polymer and floor finish technology, OmniGuard™ produces a spectacular off-the-mop shine. This 25% high solids finish is ideal for high traffic and high maintenance facilities like schools and retail stores, but it also holds its shine incredibly well in low maintenance applications.
Recommended Floor Surfaces:
Vinyl composition tile ("VCT"), terrazzo, marble, concrete, quarrytile.
Directions for use: INITIAL APPLICATION
For a floor that has been stripped, properly neutralized, rinsed and allowed to dry thoroughly, apply 4-5 thin coats of Omniguard Floor Coating using a clean synthetic mop.
Allow the floor to dry thoroughly between coats and prior to burnishing.
Optional: Apply 2 thin coats of Pioneer Eclipse floor sealer for old or porous floors or for high traffic areas plus 2-3 coats of Omniguard Floor Coating.
For a floor that has been deep scrubbed and allowed to dry thoroughly, apply 1-2 thin coats of Omniguard Floor Coating using a clean synthetic mop. Allow floor to dry thoroughly between coats and prior to burnishing.
Directions for use: ROUTINE MAINTENANCE
1. Sweep floor daily with a dust mop.
2. To clean floor use a mop or automatic scrubber with neutral cleaner.
3. Restore shine as needed with our floor maintainer.
4. Burnish as desired with ultra high speed machine and pad.
5. As needed, perform a deep scrub and re-coat applying an additional 1-2 coats of Omniguard Floor Coating.
6. Allow floor to dry thoroughly between coats and prior to burnishing.
7. Strip floor when desired results cannot be achieved with routine maintenance.
|Coverage:||2500 to 3000 ft²/gal 61 to 74 m²/litre|
|Drying Time:||About 25 minutes|
|Slip Resistance:||Meets requirements|